Definition of Grinder
A grinder (grinding machine) is a machine tool that uses a grinding tool to grind the surface of a workpiece. Most of the grinding machines use high-speed rotating grinding wheels for grinding, and a few use oilstone, abrasive belts and other abrasive tools and free abrasives, such as honing machines, ultra-finishing machines, abrasive belt grinding machines, grinders and polishing Machine and so on.
The processing range of the grinding machine
Grinders can process materials with higher hardness, such as hardened steel, cemented carbide, etc .; they can also process brittle materials, such as glass, granite. The grinding machine can perform high-precision and small surface roughness grinding, as well as high-efficiency grinding, such as powerful grinding.
Classification of grinding machines
With the increase in the number of high-precision, high-hardness mechanical parts, and the development of precision casting and precision forging processes, the performance, variety and output of grinding machines are constantly improving and growing.
(1) Cylindrical grinding machine: It is a basic series of common type, mainly used for grinding cylindrical and conical outer surfaces.
(2) Internal Grinding Machine: It is a basic type of ordinary type, mainly used for grinding cylindrical and conical inner surfaces. In addition, there are grinding machines with both internal and external circular grinding.
(3) Coordinate grinding machine: Internal grinding machine with precise coordinate positioning device.
(4) Centerless grinding machine: The workpiece is centerlessly clamped and is generally supported between the guide wheel and the bracket. The guide wheel drives the workpiece to rotate. It is mainly used for grinding cylindrical surfaces. Such as bearing shaft support.
(5) Surface grinding machine: Grinding machine mainly used for grinding the plane of the workpiece.
a. The hand grinder is suitable for small size and high precision workpiece processing, and can process various special-shaped workpieces including curved surfaces, planes, grooves, etc.
b. The large water mill is suitable for the processing of large workpieces, and the processing accuracy is not high, which is different from the manual grinding machine.
(6) Abrasive belt grinding machine: A grinding machine for grinding with a fast-moving abrasive belt.
(7) Honing machine: It is mainly used for processing various cylindrical holes (including light holes, axial or radial discontinuous surface holes, through holes, blind holes and multi-step holes). I cycloid hole.
(8) Grinder: a grinder for grinding the flat or cylindrical inner and outer surfaces of a workpiece.
(9) Guide rail grinder: Grinder mainly used for grinding the guide surface of machine tools.
(10) Tool grinder: a grinder for grinding tools.
(11) Multi-purpose grinding machine: Grinding machine for grinding cylindrical, conical inner and outer surfaces or planes, and can grind a variety of workpieces with follow-up devices and accessories.
(12) Dedicated grinding machine: a special machine tool for grinding certain types of parts. According to its processing object, it can be divided into: spline shaft grinder, crankshaft grinder, cam grinder, gear grinder, thread grinder, curve grinder and so on.
(13) Face grinding machine: Grinding machine for grinding gear end faces.
The daily maintenance of the grinder
The grinder should have a special person responsible for maintenance and use, and regular maintenance to ensure that the machine tool is in good condition.
1. After the operation, the parts of the machine, especially the sliding parts, should be wiped clean and oiled.
2. Remove the grinding debris from all parts of the grinder.
3. Put rust on the necessary parts.
Precautions for using the above grinder
1. Before grinding, please correct the wheel balance.
2. The grinding wheel must be selected carefully according to the material and hardness of the work.
3. The main shaft end and the grinding wheel flange should be coated with a thin oil film to prevent rust.
4. Pay attention to the direction of spindle rotation.
5. It is forbidden to use air guns to clean work objects and machines.
6. Please pay attention to whether the oil passage of the oil window is smooth.
7. Vacuum box, filter steel, please clean once a week.
8. When the suction is weak, please check the dust pipe for dust clogging.
9. The suction pipe must be kept clean, otherwise it will cause combustion.
Maintenance of Grinder Suction Cup
The surface of the permanent magnetic casting chuck or electromagnetic chuck is the basis for the accuracy of the grinding of the work. It should be properly maintained. If the accuracy of the work is poor or the surface of the disk is damaged, the surface of the disk must be reground. The accuracy of the disk is in order to ensure the accuracy of the work.
Maintenance of grinder lubrication system
The lubricating oil is replaced for one month at first use, and it is replaced every 3-6 months thereafter. There is a drain plug under the oil tank, which can be used. China Machine Tool Industry Network, please note that when changing the oil, clean the tank and the filter together.
Safe operating procedures
1. Before work, inspect the machinery, electrical appliances, protective devices, dust collection devices, and measuring tools for work cards. They must be in good condition.
2. After manually inspecting each part, run the empty car, check the longitudinal reciprocating movement of the grinding head, and confirm that it is normal to work.
3. According to the grinding length of the workpiece before work, manually adjust the position of the reversing iron and tighten it.
4. When the machine tool is working, the pressure of the hydraulic system should not exceed the specified value range. The oil temperature must not exceed 50 ° C. When there is air in the oil cylinder, the grinding head should be moved back and forth several times with the maximum stroke to exhaust.
5. The machine tool does not have an automatic and manual interlocking mechanism for longitudinal movement. When using hydraulic automatic reciprocation, the handle must be pulled out.
6. During work, often check the fixture, the tightening of the workpiece, the balanced tightening of the grinding wheel and the tightness of the belt. Grinding of blunt wheels should be timely corrected.
7. When dressing the grinding wheel, the diamond knife is fixed on a special bracket. It is forbidden to bump during operation, and protective glasses should be worn.
8. Do not stop when the wheel is not detached from the workpiece.
9. The grinding wheel should be replaced in accordance with the general safety regulations of the miller.
10. Do not touch the workpiece during grinding or transfer objects across moving parts.
11. Shut down when adjusting, repairing, lubricating and wiping the machine.