1. Before use, make sure that the voltage of the power supply connected to the tool must meet the specified value on the nameplate.
2. When the power is turned on, the tool switch should be in the “off” position.
3. Before operation and use, carefully check whether the grinding wheel conforms to the reinforced fiber resin grinding wheel used in the regulations, and its safety line speed is not
It is less than 80m/s. The outer diameter of the sand wheel shall not exceed the maximum specification specified by the tool used. At the same time, there should be no cracking sound when tapping the grinding wheel with a mallet. If the storage period of the used grinding wheel exceeds one year, it can be used only after passing the rotation strength test.
4. When in use, the grinder should be tested without load before touching the workpiece. It is strictly forbidden to start the tool directly when the tool is in contact with the workpiece.
5. Wear protective goggles and proper overalls during use.
6. It is strictly forbidden to use the grinder with the protective cover of the grinding wheel removed.
7. Do not pull the power cord by hand when moving the tool, nor pull the power cord by hand to unplug the tool from the socket. Doing so may cause the power cord to break and cause danger.
8. When the tool needs to be checked and repaired, or any parts need to be replaced, it should be carried out with the plug unplugged from the power socket.
4. Grease should be added in time.
2. In use
1. Before use, be sure to check whether the angle grinder has a protective cover, whether the protective cover is stable, and the angle grinder’s grinding disc is installed firmly.
2. It is strictly forbidden to use the incomplete grinding wheel. When cutting, prevent sparks from splashing, prevent splashing to others, and keep away from flammable and explosive materials.
3. Wear protective goggles, wear suitable work clothes, do not wear loose work clothes, and do not wear jewelry or long hair. It is strictly forbidden to operate without wearing gloves and cuffs.
4. The angle grinder will swing greatly when it is just opened, so hold it firmly.
5. After turning on the switch, wait for the grinding wheel to rotate stably before working.
6. The cutting direction cannot be towards people.
7. After working continuously for half an hour, stop for fifteen minutes and wait for it to dissipate before use. After long-term use, the machine should run at no-load speed for a short period of time to cool the motor.
8. When cutting or polishing with an angle grinder, hold the handle of the angle grinder firmly and evenly.
9. Do not hold small parts with your hands to process the angle grinder.
10. If there is abnormal sound, or excessive vibration or leakage, the inspection should be stopped immediately; the power supply must be cut off before repairing or replacing parts, and the saw blade should stop completely.
11. When using a cutting machine to work in a damp place, you must stand on an insulating pad or a dry wooden board. Safety protection measures must be taken when climbing or using in hazardous areas such as explosion-proof.
12. The carbon brush of the angle grinder is a consumable item, please pay attention to replace it after a period of use. Be careful to make good contact when replacing.
13. When power failure, rest or leaving the work site, the power should be cut off immediately.
Four, maintenance and maintenance
1. Frequently check whether the power cord is firmly connected, whether the plug is loose, and whether the switch action is flexible and reliable.
2. Check whether the brushes are too short of wear, and replace the brushes in time to prevent excessive sparks or burning due to poor contact of the brushes
3. Pay attention to check that the inlet and outlet of the tool should not be blocked, and remove the oil and dust from any part of the tool.