Binic Abrasive produce flap wheels with shaft for customer. We have different sizes and grits (40-320) for choosing. It is widely used in DIY and professional market.
1. Premium Aluminum Oxide cloth, resin glue.
2. Abrasive Backing: cotton/polycotton.
3. Cleaning of weld surfaces.
4. Removing machine marks & flaws.
5. Finishing stainless steel vessels.
6. Removing die lines.
7. Removing flash form rubber & plastics surfaces.
8. Paint and rust removal.
9. Grinding, burnishing, shelling, making silky surface, de-rusting, grinding pipe, curved/plain surface of stainless steel, ordinary metal, wood, plastic.
10. Different sizes and grits for choosing.
|70000043||Aluminium oxide cloth, resin glue||Different sizes and grits for choosing.||40-320||For internal and external finishing of pipework, small components and intricate surface|
Binic Flap Wheels with shaft
The introduction of BINIC Flap Wheels with shaft, made of high-quality materials, has the best performance, long life and excellent experience. This BINIC Flap Wheels with shaft are built to last. Manufactured using premium aluminum oxide grains and x-weight cloth flaps which is more stiff, durable and thick than a paper or film backed alternative. Each flap wheel is designed with their flaps arranged in a circular fan shape around the center arbor hole. This design increases the useful life of the flap wheel and provides flexibility to grind flat or curved work pieces. As the flap wheel with a hole is used the flaps wear down, exposing new fresh aluminum oxide grains which provides a long duration of consistent cuts. Additionally, the fan shape of these flap wheels allows for added flexibility which makes them ideal for grinding irregular shaped or contoured work pieces. Unmounted large flap wheels can conform to most shapes and are especially effective on pipes, tubes and other cylindrical items and are designed to be used on a bench grinder, pedestal grinder, or straight finishing tool. If you are looking for internal and external finishing of pipework, small components and intricate surface. the Binic flap wheels with shaft are the best option at the best price.
1) Used for grinding / burnishing / shelling / surface silky / de -rusting ;
2) Good for grinding stainless steel, ordinary metal, wood workpiece, such as pipe, radiator, boiler, stainless steel tableware, casting, hardware products etc;
3) Mainly used with power tools, polishing machines or professional grinder together;
For internal and external finishing of pipework, small components and intricate surface.
Why Choose Binic?
BINIC is our own brand line, bringing you a variety of high quality, high value products, to provide you with more choices. Every part of each BINIC abrasive product has been tested to stringent industry standards and is trusted by engineers around the world; They will only be recognized by BINIC if we are confident of their superior quality, which means you can be confident too