Preparation before use:
1. Special personnel are responsible for the grinder and frequently checked to ensure normal operation.
2. When replacing the new grinding wheel, the main power supply should be cut off. At the same time, check whether the grinding wheel is cracked before installation. If it is difficult to distinguish with the naked eye, use a solid wire to lift the grinding wheel, and then use a piece of wood to gently tap and listen to it. sound. (Metal sound is better, dumb sound is worse).
3. The grinder must have a firm and suitable grinding wheel cover, the bracket should not exceed 5mm from the grinding wheel, otherwise it must not be used.
4. When installing the grinding wheel, the nuts on the nuts must not be too loose or too tight. Check whether the nuts are loose before use.
5. After the grinding wheel is installed, it must be idle test for 2 to 3 minutes to see whether it is balanced and whether the protection device is proper and reliable. During the test operation, two staff should be arranged, one of whom is standing on the side of the grinding wheel to start the grinding wheel, such as If there is something abnormal, another person immediately cuts off the power at the distribution cabinet. In case of an accident.
6. Where users wear protective glasses, they should not face the grinding wheel, but should stand on the side. When using the grinder, gloves are not allowed, and it is strictly prohibited to wrap the sample with cotton yarn and other objects for grinding.
7. Before use, check whether the grinding wheel is intact (there should be no cracks, cracks or disability), and whether the grinding wheel shaft is installed firmly and reliably. Is there any debris between the grinder and the protective cover, whether it meets the safety requirements, and when it is confirmed that there is no problem, then start the grinder.
Matters needing attention in use:
1. When starting the grinding wheel, the speed must be stable for 40 to 60 seconds before grinding. When grinding the tool, you should stand on the side of the grinding wheel, not facing the grinding wheel to prevent the grinding wheel from breaking and flying and hurting people.
2. On the same grinding wheel, it is forbidden for two people to use it at the same time, and it is forbidden to grind on the side of the grinding wheel. When grinding, the operator should stand on the side of the grinder and not on the front of the grinder to prevent the grinding wheel from cracking In the event of an accident, gloves are not allowed to operate at the same time. It is strictly forbidden to pile up and giggles and slap during grinding.
3. The standing position during grinding should be at an angle with the grinder, and the contact pressure should be uniform. It is strictly forbidden to hit the grinding wheel to avoid cracking. The grinding wheel must not grind heavy materials or thin iron plates and soft materials (aluminum, copper, etc.) And wood products.
4. When grinding samples, the operator should stand on the side or oblique side of the grinding wheel, not on the front of the grinding wheel, and the sample should be slightly higher than the center of the grinding wheel. Do not use excessive force to remove your hand from slipping.
5. The grinding wheel is not allowed to get wet, and it should be kept dry frequently to prevent the water from losing its balance and accidents.
6. It is not allowed to grind large and long objects on the grinder to prevent the shattered grinding wheel from flying out and hurting people.
7. Do not grind the workpiece with only one hand to prevent it from falling off and breaking the grinding wheel in the protective cover.
Precautions after use:
1. The grinding surface of the grinding wheel must be trimmed frequently. When the sample is found to be seriously beating, it should be trimmed in time with a diamond pen.
2. The grinding wheel is thin and small. When the wear is severe, it is not allowed to be used. It should be replaced in time to ensure safety.
3. The power should be turned off after grinding, do not let the grinder idle, at the same time, the dust accumulation in the protective cover should be regularly removed, and the spindle grease should be regularly repaired and replaced.
Preparation before use: