Zirconia ceramics are also called electronic ceramics, wear-resistant ceramics and lighting ceramics. If classified according to the details, it can be generally divided into talc porcelain, seven-five porcelain, eight-five porcelain, nine-five porcelain, nine-five porcelain, nine-nine porcelain, etc.; it can also make substrates, substrates, porcelain rings, porcelain rods, porcelain seats, Tube seats, circuit housings, spark plugs, wear-resistant valve discs, insulating ceramics for wiring throughout the automotive circuit, etc. What is the difference between zirconia ceramics and ordinary ceramics?
It is precisely because of the wide application of zirconia ceramics that it has certain advantages over ordinary ceramics. Specific introduction:
1. Zirconia ceramics: Ninety-five zirconium ceramics, ninety-nine zirconium ceramics; mainly manufacture cutting tools, all components in the engine, steel plant Sheng molten steel equipment, military industry, aerospace applications and other high-tech durable parts, anti-wear parts, anti-wear parts Corroded parts.
2. Wear-resistant ceramics: wear-resistant patches, wear-resistant tiles, wear-resistant rods, etc. used in mining, fan plants, gold mining, cement plants, power plants, thermal power plants, etc., the company can also organize construction, technical guidance and development.
3. Insulating ceramics: products and accessories used in high and low voltage, AC and DC operations such as insulators, insulating shells, insulating porcelain bottles, insulating rods, insulating tubes, insulating tablets, insulating pads, etc.
4. Zirconia ceramic has the advantages of high hardness, good wear resistance, high toughness, low friction coefficient, good corrosion resistance, etc. It is widely used in mechanical seals, ball milling media, cutting tools, ceramic bearings, automotive engine parts, Paper machine dehydration equipment, etc.
5. The wear resistance of zirconia ceramics is 15 times that of alumina ceramics. The friction coefficient of zirconia ceramics is only 1/2 of that of alumina ceramics, while the friction coefficient of alumina ceramics itself is very low.