Binic Ceramic Aluminium Oxide Flap Disc-Stainless Steel & Metal
Binic offers four integrated product groups, for each user and application we offer the right flap disc. All flap disc are manufactured according to the applicable standards and guarantee the highest degree of safety.
Max Ceramic Aluminium Oxide Flap Disc
- Significantly improves life, grain retention and fray resistance.
- Cool, noticeably fast cut rate.
- Produced with new technique raw material, stable and extremely high efficiency.
- Very aggressive and consistent, New resin system for high grain retention cut rate Maximum contact with workpiece without loading.
- Fine finishing primarily on flat surfaces.
- Last 50% -200% longer than any grinder flap disc on stainless steel, cobalt and other hard-to-grind materials.
- Overlong durability
- High cutting speed
- Comfortable grinding experience
- Ceramic aluminium oxide Flap Discs outperform traditional zirconia flap discs by 50% on stainless steel, carbon steel alloys and exotic metals.
- Require less pressure for excessive stock removal.
Last longer and reduce downtime for disc changeover.
• Self-sharpening grains which result in a consistent finish throughout the life of the disc.
• Run cooler than zirconia and aluminum oxide flap discs reducing heat buildup.
- For working on concrete, stone, tiles, ceramics, and non-ferrous metals.
- Used on marble, granite, stone, and concrete.
Why Choose Binic?
BINIC is our own brand line, bringing you a variety of high-quality, high-value products, to provide you with more choices. Every part of each BINIC abrasive product has been tested to stringent industry standards and is trusted by engineers around the world; They will only be recognized by BINIC if we are confident of their superior quality, which means you can be confident too.