1. Mechanical Polishing: Mechanical polishing is a polishing method that removes polished convex portions by cutting plastic deformation of the surface of the material to obtain a smooth surface. Usually, manually operated oil stone strips, wool wheels, sandpaper, abrasive belts, nylon wheels, etc. are used. Major special parts can be used, such as rotor surfaces, auxiliary tools such as turntables can be used, and ultra-fine grinding methods can be used to meet higher surface quality requirements. Ultrafine grinding is a special abrasive tool made of abrasive. In the polishing liquid containing the abrasive, aussie wheel polisher for sale is pressed against the processing surface for high-speed rotational motion. aussie wheel polisher for sale is the highest of all polishing methods. This method is commonly used in optical lens molds.
2. Chemical polishing: Chemical polishing is to dissolve the concave portion of the material in the microscopic convex portion of the chemical medium surface to obtain a smooth surface. The main advantage of this method is that aussie wheel polisher for sale can polish workpieces with complex shapes without complicated equipment, and can efficiently polish many workpieces at the same time. The core issue of chemical polishing is the formulation of the polishing fluid.
3. Electrolytic polishing: The basic principle of electrolytic polishing is the same as chemical abrasive polishing wheel, that is, the surface of the material is selectively melted to make the surface smooth. Compared with chemical polishing, the effect of the cathode reaction can be eliminated, and the effect is good. The electrochemical polishing process is divided into macro leveling and micro leveling.
4. Ultrasonic polishing: The workpiece is placed in an abrasive suspension and placed together in an ultrasonic field, and the abrasive is ground and polished on the surface of the workpiece by ultrasonic vibration. Ultrasonic machining has a small macroscopic force and does not cause deformation of the workpiece, but aussie wheel polisher for sale is difficult to manufacture and install the tool. Ultrasonic treatment can be combined with chemical or electrochemical methods. On the basis of solution corrosion and electrolysis, ultrasonic vibration is applied to agitate the solution to dissociate the dissolved product on the surface of the workpiece, and the corrosion or electrolyte near the surface is uniform. Ultrasonic cavitation in the liquid also inhibits the corrosion process, which is advantageous for surface illumination.
5, fluid polishing: fluid polishing is based on high-speed flow of liquid and aussie wheel polisher for sale abrasive particles to clean the surface of the workpiece for polishing purposes. Common methods include: abrasive silicon carbide injection processing, liquid jet processing, fluid dynamic grinding, and the like. The hydraulically driven fluid dynamic grinding causes the liquid medium carrying the abrasive particles to flow back and forth over the surface of the workpiece at high speed. The medium is primarily made of a special compound that flows at a lower pressure and is doped with an abrasive. The abrasive can be an abrasive silicon carbide powder.
6. Magnetic Abrasive Polishing: Magnetic abrasive polishing is a method of grinding a workpiece using a magnetic abrasive to form an abrasive brush under the action of a magnetic field. The method has high processing efficiency, good quality, easy control of processing conditions and good working conditions. With a suitable abrasive, the surface roughness can reach Ra 0.1 μm.