Thin Cutting Discs 115mm are commonly used cutting equipment on the market, not only because of their advantages, but also because of their unique characteristics that stand out from many types of thin cutting wheels. So what are the characteristics of thin cut off discs?
Thin Cutting Discs 115mm
- Long durability
- High-speed cutting the wheels even for different material’s cutting.
- Comfortable cutting experience.
- Used in industry and other professional fields
Thin Cut Off Wheel Characteristics
- Cutting parts have the advantages of shortening time, high efficiency and high efficiency.
- Medium hardness, high toughness, good self-sharpness, low sand consumption and recycling, good section finish;
- Chemical composition is stable, abrasion resistant, acid and alkali resistant.
- Cutting through shell-shaped cracks with sharp corners can form new edges and edges in continuous crushing and grading, making it better than other abrasives.
- In particular, it has the advantages of high hardness, large specific gravity, stable chemical properties and self-sharpness, and has become an ideal cutting device for many industries.
BINIC-cutting discs manufacturers – If you have questions about these products or any abrasives, our sales and technical experts will be happy to help you. You can send a message in the contact form below.